Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend fun

Look how happy she is Sophie got to see her very first live singing performance this girl sings 24 hours a day , she was soaking it all in, I think she may have some new tricks after seeing this event yesterday , the reason I don't have a nice picture of Mason here is because she was complaining that she didn't like the seats for this sold out event , hormones I chalk it up to hormone's , tunred out we were moved to VIP seating anyway and had great seats , all that fussin for nothing.


Mmmmm doesn't that look yummy , it is cream cheese frosting , carrot cake for my mother's husband's birthday , isn't that nice that he likes my carrot cake , me too, we didn't have time to celebrate together as we had plans to go to a theme park for fun and to see a taping of a The Next Star show.

They are getting ready for Halloween at Canada's Wonderland . We squeezed in a few roller coasters before getting into the huge line up for the Next Star live taping and finale. I was glad we could do that for our girls , Sophie saw her first live performance, they had two real bands and 6 kid singing stars that sang , they were all so talented , with the exception of the one who won, robbery I say the girl who should have won was robbed , it was fun and loud anyhoo .
This photo reminds me of when I was a child and visited this park , some things just never change, I can not believe people play these games and have to carry around these ginormous toys that are bigger than a grown man , what are they thinking ?, and then getting it home , and it taking up half a small room , craziness.
I always stand off to the side when my strong stomached family rides the type of swirling , and throttling rides like this one , I can not handle them , so I watch I don't mind, yesterday was the perfect day to go , the air was crisp fall air , not as hot as it was on our last visit just a few weeks ago . Nice bonus was that we were let in for free , that was a nice treat because it means we still have one visit coming to us for this season , it is so nice to be able to enjoy real rides with our kids, the wait was long to get to this point but it is appreciated .

No comments: