Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today's to do


Day two , what is on the list today , well finishing that ceiling , I had to stop last night I imagined all the kids in the houses oh so near by not being able to sleep and seeing as it is school time again it didn't seem fair to keep them up , my kids wouldn't have noticed . 6:30 am is an awful time of day to get up in the morning , had no trouble going to sleep last night though , it does really get you going have an early school start , I have gotten the kids off to school already and done a great work out for 35 minutes , second day now , feels good, but I need to get some tunes that will make it much more enjoyable.

Well off to work now , more ceiling work and Sophie would like a bedroom redo , so I will get to that today as well better run.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: