Sunday, September 14, 2008

Expressions By SW

I recently was introduced to a wonderful jewelry artist Stacey Wisemen founder of Expressions by SW, my cousin was wearing this eye catching ring , when I mentioned how much I loved it she showed me how it came apart to allow for changing the crystals, Oh I said I will need to get one of those and I will but until then I knew I had to share it with all of the wonderful readers in blogland. I was happy to hear we all can buy these pieces as she has an Etsy shop , like I have said before how did we live without etsy ?
Stacey is a young married mom of one little boy with an eye and flair for great design , which started as a hobby and solution for her frustrations with what she was or rather wasn't finding available in the jewelry market , so why not make her own , a real self starter.



I am astonished with how wonderful her pieces are and very affordable for everyone.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5677572 check out Stacey's Etsy shop today , you will see what I mean . Expressions by S W

No comments: